- Where is the stopover?
Click on the link for directions, what3words, and lat & lon www.findhornparking.com/directory/motorhome-stopover-point
- Why does the ANPR barrier not open on my arrival at the stopover?
If you have booked upon arrival at the stopover it can take up to 10 minutes for the data to transfer to the barrier. If this is the case for you, please move away from the barrier and wait 10 minutes before trying to enter. If this does not resolve the problem, or if you have booked in advance, please call us on 07949 321216 for access.
- Why has my payment has been rejected by the system?
The most common reason for this is that your address does not match the one that appears on your bank account. This often happens when your phone or computer uses autofill to complete your booking. Please ensure that your address is submitted using the correct fields on the booking form. If the problem persists please call us on 07949 321216.
- I have not received my booking confirmation.
Please check your spam or junk folder for your confirmation email. If you still have not received confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
- Can I pay with cash?
No, payment is by debit or credit card only.
- How long can I stay at the stopover?
Due to planning conditions you are limited to a maximum stopover of 2 nights. Return within 48hrs is not permitted.
- I originally booked for 1 night but would like to book a 2nd night at the stopover, can I do this?
If there is availability, yes. Please visit www.findhornparking.com to book your 2nd night. Please note that due to this being a separate booking, if you leave the stopover before 11am the ANPR barrier will not let you back in until after 12 noon on the day of your second stopover.
- Do you have waste disposal points on site?
Yes, there are black and grey waste disposal points near the entrance to the stopover as well as a fresh water point. There are also bins at the recycling area of the stopover for general waste, paper, card and plastic (types 1, 2, & 5).
- Do you have electric hook up points?
- Can I take my dog with me to the stopover?
Yes, dogs are welcome at the stopover but must be kept under control at all times. Please dispose of your dog waste responsibly in an appropriate waste bin.
- Can I take a tent to camp next to my motorhome?
No, camping is not permitted.